last updated March 2021
By accessing and using CreatiVisibility website, you agree to be completely bound by these terms and conditions:
The terms “CreatiVisibility", “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website who is registered as owner of this business. The term “you” refers to the user or visiter to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the company owning the linked websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CreatiVisibility’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of North Carolina and United State of America.
- The website content is copyright protected. Therefore, you may not download, modify, reproduce, or distribute the content of this site without written permission. Legal action will be taken for unauthorized use of our trademarks, logos, service marks, design concepts, trade dress and intellectual property.
This website is protected under United States copyright laws. The name CreatiVisibility is registered with the Register of Deeds in Wake County, North Carolina. The logotype and CV logo are copyright protected. You may not copy, download, reuse, reproduce or use the images on any of this website without the express written consent of the company, CreatiVisibility. You may contact CreatiVisibility through this Website.
© CreatiVisibility. All Rights Reserved.
Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, nothing contained herein constitutes nor is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise, or contract of any kind. Any services to be performed will have a contract and work order signed by CreatiVisibility and the client before commencing work under that contract.
The data contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free. Any links to non-CreatiVisibility information are provided as a courtesy. They are not intended to nor do they constitute an endorsement by CreatiVisibility or Lisa Gullette.
Information for Businesses and Developers
The marketing and news section of this website was built with the intention to provide helpful articles and to keep the website live by continually updating the site with information about the services offered as well as tips for clients and other communication professionals.
CreatiVisibility is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CreatiVisibility may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze Web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow Web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee covering postage and handling will be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held please contact CreatiVisibility.
If you believe that any of your contact information is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.