Print design includes printed communications that convey your brand or information about your products and services to your customers and potential customers/clients.
There are many types of print products that CreatiVisibility can design and produce for you. You may even have a design but do not have the tools to develop the design in a format acceptable by a service bureau to print for you. CreatiVisibility can help you at whatever stage you are in your plan to have printed pieces to get information out to your customers or potential customers.
- Conceptualize the print piece
- Layout the publication in design software
- Obtain competitive bids from print vendors
- Arrange delivery of your printed piece for your company
Examples of print pieces are:
- Books and booklets
- Letterhead, Envelope, Stationary, Invoices
- Note pads
- Banners and Posters
- Business Cards
- Self-mailer/direct mail pieces
- Registration forms/flyers
- Service bureau acceptable (and preferred) layouts
CreatiVisibility is a print broker. We have working relationships with dozens of vendors. We know the representatives, the vendor's productions strengths, and know which vendors to send specifications to obtain a quote. We have been to their businesses, watched print pieces come off the press and requested color or registration adjustments to print pieces right on the production floor to obtain the best possible print job for clients.